Symmetry (noun): the quality of having parts that match each other, especially in a way that is attractive.
At Symmetry, we deliver high-quality executive search and interim management solutions for clients in all areas of Corporate Governance including Risk Management, Internal Audit and Legal & Compliance. As functional specialists, we operate across all sectors with our successful track-record providing assurance that delivering the right result is at the hub of everything we do.
By way of example, we have recently successfully completed the following mandates:
- Head of Compliance, EMEA, global investment bank
- Interim Director of Anti-Bribery & Corruption, FTSE 100 group
- Interim Head of Regulatory Change, general insurer
- Head of Risk Management, London Market insurer
- Head of Compliance, Lloyd’s Market insurance company
- Director, Financial Crime, leading financial institution
- Interim Programme Director, retail banking group
- Interim Head of Operational Risk, global asset manager
- Head of Fraud Management, FTSE 250 distribution group
- Partner, Risk Management, global consulting firm
- Head of IT Audit, leading financial institution
- Head of Audit and Risk, FTSE 100 telecommunications group
Our subject-matter understanding and niche focus have enabled us to build an in-depth knowledge of the senior people within the Corporate Governance market over 20 years. Our up-to-date market intelligence, focus on research and our consultative style makes us an essential partner, whether you are looking for a new challenge personally or wish to attract high calibre talent to your team.
One of our core values surrounds building long-term relationships with individuals. Clients and candidates are of equal importance to us and we approach both parties with the same levels of respect and professionalism.